View Single Post
Old 19-09-2011, 17:44   #62
jaysay
Resting in Peace

Re: Free grit for all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Moss View Post
It seems that the power of Accyweb remains as strong as ever since the mythical tongue-in-cheek figure that I attributed to this scheme last year was wheeled out as a hideously embarrassing miscalculation at Cabinet this week.

I was so embarrassed. Pity then that the offending post was attributed to the wrong councillor.

This year I confidently predict that a revised scheme will cost up to twenty quid less than the £6.6m I 'calculated' in 2010 and that we will probably only be able to provide 8bn bags of grit, not the 16bn I originally envisaged.

My apologies for any flippancy which may have escaped the sarcasm detector.
See I wasn't wrong our Labour throng are still alive and kick the previous administration at every opportunity, maybe you'd now like to address accymans concerns about the proposed scrapping of clinical waste disposal, the thread he started on the issue must just have skipped your attention Ken

(edit - I have moved this post and several others from another thread to keep the discussion in one place. That is why Kens post quoted above is not in this thread - Neil

Last edited by Neil; 20-09-2011 at 07:24. Reason: Explain why quote is not in this thread
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote