View Single Post
Old 21-10-2011, 21:04   #185
garinda
Give, give, give member

Re: How'd you vote in an E.U. referendum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
Plus the money earned would be put back into our own economy & not sent to other Countries within the EU.
Like Romania?

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
Just watched this.

BBC News - Panorama - The secret lives of Britain's child beggars

Heartbreaking.

Heartbreaking for the children who are trafficked into the U.K. by their parents.

To beg, and take advantage of the generous legitimate social benefits available to them in the U.K., and exploit with ease those same benefits fraudulently. Before driving back to their luxurious palaces in Romania, in their expensive Mercs, all funded thanks to the British tax payer.

More heartbreaking is that in all the years I lived in London, in the eighties, nineties, and early noughties, the number of professional beggars working in London you could count on the fingers of two hands.

My, how things have changed, in the few short years Romania has been a member of the E.U., with it's open border policies.

The next expansion of the E.U. will most likely include countries like Turkey, with it's 75 million population.

Shall we open a book, guessing how long before they become full E.U. members?

Three? Five? Seven years?

...and please don't anyone dare try and label me as racist, because I oppose the madness that ensues from the U.K.'s membership of the E.U.

I was actively fighting real racism and prejudice from the age of fourteen.

Not the lily-livered, liberal apologists' version of perceived racism, that's so popular today within the ruling elite, who favour 'positive discrimination', and which ironically is actually racist by it's very concept.

This issue is frightening, not just because what's happening, and will continue to happen, but because of the inevitable rise in support there'll be for extremist political groups. Supported by ordinary people who feel so disenfranchised, and let down by mainstream political parties, who they feel have sold them down the river.

In years to come you can forget 'Rivers of blood', this will make Bosnia look like a tea party. The seas around Britain will be red with blood that's been shed.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote