View Single Post
Old 29-10-2011, 09:16   #79
jaysay
Resting in Peace

Re: Did Graham Jones do the right thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by g jones View Post
The EU is run by the European Council (not the Council of Europe) made up of national ministers who are directly accountable to national parliaments.

As we have seen with the EU crises, leaders and finance ministers made all the decisions. The EU parliament had nothing to do with the big decisions.

I didn't have a say on Irish home rule or the Treaty of Versailles. How far do you propose to go back in time? I am sorry John but that's a daft one.
Not as daft as us sitting back while Sarkozy piles his unemployed onto trains and sends them through the channel tunnel to look for British Jobs and when unsuccessful being housed and kept by the British tax payer, all rubber stamped by the EC. They keep trying to tell us that this works two ways, yet I Haven't seen too many of our citizens hightailing it over to eastern Europe, after taking their jobs and when unsuccessful being kept on benefits by these governments, its always a one way ticket in that respect and all the roads lead to good old GB, marvelous, is it any wonder that the population of GB will have reached 70 million very shortly with the influx of people coming to the promised land being mainly responsible, you couldn't make it up

Last edited by jaysay; 29-10-2011 at 09:18.
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote