Thread: Bus passes
View Single Post
Old 31-10-2011, 17:37   #69
Eric
God Member

Re: Bus passes

Quote:
Originally Posted by gynn View Post
The first sensible thing Groove has said!

Well done!

As for being a hypocrit, I assume you are saying that because we eat meat. Yes I do, but there is a world of difference between animals humanely slaughtered in an abbatoir, and someone roaming the plains of Saskatchewan with a shotgun taking pot shots at animals, possibly condemining them to die long and painful deaths, whilst at the same time running the risk that a poor unsuspecting human might get in the way.

Phew!

What has this got to do with bus passes?
Fascinating images ... amazing ... ufortunately, it doesn't coform to reality. Maybe you are thinking of the yanks, out hunting chipmunk with their AKs and Uzzis, and dressed in cammo My hunting gear is bright orange ... Canadians figured out a while back that there weren't too many bright orange deer roaming the bush; so, why not wear something that makes you look like no deer on earth This way you won't get mistaken for one.

And while we are at it, maybe you should read "Lancashire Witches" by Harrison Ainsworth; and as you go through it note the abundance of wild life that is romping through the beautiful Lancashire landscape. Not much like that now is it. Looks like some guys who don't know what they are talking about, and having destroyed their own native wildlife, feel qualified to lecture Canadians on how to manage theirs. I've had deer in my back yard. This ever happen over there?

And this has nothing whatsoever to do with bus passes.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote