Thread: Common Law
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2011, 17:57   #8
kenny

Re: Common Law

Hiya everyone, thanks for your replies, I recently went on the internet to try and find out about where I stood regarding a PCN (parking charge notice) that I had slapped on my car in Burnley about 12 months ago,
I found a website called tpuc.org and the info on there helped me to prove that the ticket I received was in fact illegal, well not quite at the early stage, for instance:-

ANY Statute or Statutory "instrument" is a CONTRACT to be agreed upon by the one offering the contract and the recipient,
If you do not agree with the CONTRACT you have the right under common law to decline their offer,
Well, to cut a long ramble short, with me, I had the bailiffs (marstons) trying to get into my home, all this was for a £70 parking ticket, plus the bailiffs crap and it added up to £475. Bailiffs left (the ones dressed all in black like doormen) so , on this website I found a Template letter that you can download and fill in the blanks with your details, the letter points out that I know that this statute/lawNOT is a money making instrument and send it to the bailiffs in Sale Cheshire pointing out that they are a THIRD PARTY and therefor not involved in any way with this CONTRACT, also that if they darken my door again demanding money with menaces then I will report them to the relevant governing bodies as they are acting illegally. 4 days later I get an APOLOGY in the post from MARSTONS (bailiffs) apologising and telling me that the ticket/item has now been returned from whence it came Lancashire Parking Services in Preston.

End of Story. I hope Ive come across alright as I'm not right good at communicating stuff. Anyway what do you think ?
kenny is offline   Reply With Quote