View Single Post
Old 03-11-2011, 21:57   #272
garinda
Give, give, give member

Re: HBC have taken away the benches from outside the market

Quote:
Originally Posted by g jones View Post
I have always said the same thing, people who comment on here are often absent at the meetings put on for them and don't see the 'other cavalry' (protestors against the porotestors)- just over the hill waiting to make the same criticisms about folks not listening and do it 'their way'.
Oh Graham, I'd like to apologise to you, and to all your Labour colleagues.

Because you're description could almost describe me.

Always on here, mouthing off.

I do try my very, very bestest to be more involved, with attending meetings and such. Which would then ratify, and legitimise my right to speak out publicly.

Having a degenerative, incurable disease such as Parkinson's means it's a triffle hard to plan to do anthing. I never know from one day to the next whether I'll be able to pull myself out of bed. Nevermind do anything so exciting as venturing past my own front door.

I really wish I was able to get out and about more, because that would mean I then had a right, to publicly spout off, about what I see as being right or wrong.

Until there's a cure for Parkinson's disease, I'll heed your kind, humane, and very understanding advice, and keep my opinions to myself, and will never again dare voice my opinion in public.

Yeah, right.

Dream on.

While you're here though, you ever so understanding, almost Saint like person, just pop over to this thread, and explain to your constituents as to why you posted on here that you didn't have a problem with an E.U. referendum, as it would settle the matter 'democratically', and two weeks later you voted against us all being allowed that 'democratic' right.

http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f...ing-59650.html

I hear there's talk amongst your constituents of gross hypocrisy, if there isn't a satisfactory explanation.

I'd pop over there, and settle that rather pressing problem, before trying to deal with the problem of people happy to say it as it is here. Such as me.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote