Thread: Common Law
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 13:44   #22
kenny

Re: Common Law

Hiya, Im not right good at making my point clear, soz, COMMON LAW
You CANNOT alter it, legislate against it,change it, get rid of it, or whatever you want to call it
COMMON LAW is the LAW OF THE PEOPLE OF ENGLAND
It is NOT a PART of ANYTHING,
It is "THE" law, STATUTES, STATUTORY LAW, LEGISLATION BY THE TOPPEST TOP LAWYER,POLITICAIN, FICTION, or JUDGE CANNOT interfere in "COMMON LAW"
IF ANYBODY or Government "agency" send you a speeding ticket, Parking Ticket, Council Tax Demand, Motoring stuff, like speeding, using your moby, driving too fast, driving too slow, YOU have to know the law, AND, the law of this land is "COMMON LAW" The Magna Carta 1215 AND The Bill of Rights 1689 clearly state that "COMMON LAW" cannot be Altered or Changed in ANY way.
This is the important bit - Statute Legislation, Statutory Instruments, Laws Created BY and FOR Statutory Legislation, Cannot be enacted upon UNLESS the Human Being AGREES ! WHEN THE BILL/TICKET/DEMAND lands on your doorstep IT IS AN "OFFER" plain and simple, no ifs or buts, It is a CONTRACT, That requires BY COMMON LAW both signatures of both parties, if you DONT sign the CONTRACT then it doesnt exist, but, YOU, have to personally tell them in writing "Thank you for your "offer" but I do not wish to be part of this "contract"
You send this letter to the Bailiffs, Council, Debt Collecting Agency etc, "RECORDED DELIVERY" and DONT SIGN IT,
OH! Politicians,Councillors,MAGISTRATES (Commercial revenue courts )thats all the Magistrates are. will NEVER EVER TALK ABOUT COMMON LAW, THE BBC NEVER MENTIONS COMMON LAW, ALL mainstream media, press,tv, and most SHOCKINGLY, I went to Padiham Library and there wasnt ONE book on COMMON LAW, Theyve ALL been removed from the shelves.
Now I'm just an ordinary bloke, and all I can do is tell as many people as I can about it (all be it not intellectually) but I do admire a man (a human) called John Harris, this guy is amazing, he has made himself a FREEMAN, he doesnt pay road tax council tax or anything like that, I dont think that I would take the freeman road but I,m jiggered if I am going to be ruled by ANY law other than common law, Did you know that we, the English nation and its SOVEREIGN PEOPLE, have had 111,000 NEW so called laws slapped on us by the EU (EU in Brussels a non entity) the EU have NEVER EVER had their books audited in 14 YEARS, and ALL of these 111,000 (politicians call them laws) items are ILLEGAL ? and can only become legal if YOU INDIVIDUALLY sign each of these CONTRACTS (because thats all they are) to say you agree to be bound by that individual CONTRACT/STATUTE THEY CANNOT BE LAW "COMMON LAW FORBIDS IT" ASK your MP or Councillor why they are breaking the law. If anybody out there JUDGES,MAGISTRATES,LAWYERS, ACADEMICS, or POLICE CHIEF OFFICERS or CONSTABLES, I would say Traffic Wardens but I wont (see note at bottom)
ARMCHAIR EXPERTS etc, that can prove me wrong then get in touch. I havea Template letter for these PARASITES if anyonecares to request it (i dont knowhow to upload it to Accyweb help please) But I do know the LAW. Thanks for your comments so far fellow Human Beings, A POINT ABOUT TRAFFIC WARDENS... THEY ARE JUST AGENTS, REVENUE COLLECTORS and THEY ARE ILLEGAL acting ILLEGALLY AGAINST COMMON LAW
kenny is offline   Reply With Quote