View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 22:10   #16
garinda
Give, give, give member

Re: It's not so smart to have a 'smart meter'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Yes, of course we do.
I risk life and limb every day to cross the road with the tinlids...we minimise our risks by taking sensible precautions.

The scientists never agree on anything for more than a week at a time, so I would take whatever any publication tells me with a pinch of salt.(and that is probably bad for me as well)
After all, I am from the generation who ate mud, licked the paint on my cot(which probably contained lead) played with lead soldiers....had food cooked in aluminuim pans, climbed trees, played conkers, drank water out of a mill stream(that had fish frogs and tadpoles in it)..........and I'm still here!
Same.

Same school of thought.

Some dirt does you more good than harm.

Living in clinical isolation isn't wise.

Mithering (yourself to death), when there's little choice about something, could also be physically bad for our general health.

I will not risk my health by worrying too much, after having assesed the dangers of having new gas/electricity meters in my home. Especially as there is little, or no alternative from this happening.

Unless there is some credible evidence forthcoming, it probably won't be worth me spending much time fretting about it.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web