Neil
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Re: Common Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny View Post
I dont know why Neil, but I feel like you are trying to diss me, have I offended you in any way ? If I have then I apologise
You have not offended me in any way, I just did not find proof of what you were saying.

If you look a little deeper and search companies house for the reg number in your link you will find it is not Lancashire County Council at all but this

Quote:
Name & Registered Office:
LANCASHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL CREDIT UNION LTD
Company No. IP00666C

Industrial/Provident (England/Wales)
Public Records Section
Financial Services Authority
25 The North Colonnade
Canary Wharf
London
E14 5HS

LANCASHIRE COUNTY DEVELOPMENTS LIMITED is a company owned by Lancashire Councty Council and is not the Council itself. Have a look at this link Lancashire County Developments Limited | Lancashire County Council

I could not find out with a quick search but that one looks like the private company that the last government allowed to rip off the NHS and build part of the hospital for them then rent back at silly money PFI I think its called.

I don't know which web site you are getting your info from but you might want to check up on it before posting on here.

Have you found any limited MP's yet? I follow some on twitter that appear to be quite limited

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny View Post
Thanks for that Neil, ) Believe me they are there somewhere
I will believe you when you find me some evidence what you are posting is true and not just copied and pasted from some conspiracy web site

Last edited by Neil; 07-11-2011 at 22:39.
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote