Thread: Common Law
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2011, 06:57   #66
garinda
Give, give, give member

Re: Common Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedimaster View Post
actually no i'm not a russel brand fan (if you had read my post in the favourite comedy decade thread then this would be obvious) as for being malicious, i'm afraid you know me not i merely point out that the idea of a national conspiracy theory pertaining to the unlawful issuance of a parking fine is a tad extreme.

i can also name several classic comedians who have made a living from the ridicule of people (celebrities/races/class etc. or is the stereotyping of characters not a form of ridicule, you broody sirry irriot, why you not risten)
Perhaps we should all be a little more understanding.

Desperately searching for something you have no chance of finding, can be a very stressful thing to undertake.

I challenged MargaretR the other week, to provide actual evidence, after she posted this, and accused me of using Parkinson's disease as some sort of licence to ridicule others, other than when it's been relevant to a particular subject, as to when I've ever done this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
It is difficult to feel compassion for people who wear illness like a brick on their shoulder and regard it as a licence to dish out insults and ridicule without fear of retribution.
She's probably getting all stressed, still looking for this evidence.

I really should inform her, sometime soon, that her quest will be fruitless.

I've always ridiculed those that ask for it, long before being diagnosed with Parkinson's.

That's Sod's Law.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote