Thread: Common Law
View Single Post
Old 13-11-2011, 10:16   #79
kenny

Re: Common Law

Well, what a superb "reaction" to my original question, its just what I expected, it has everything, bullying, sarcasm, rudeness, and bad grammar, but, most of all, the ignorance!!! And the totally "blind, sycophantic, servile, slavish OBEDIENCE to one's MASTERS" that I have EVER witnessed. I ASKED IF ANYONE WAS FAMILIAR WITH "COMMON LAW". In error, I posted one or two links that 'some' members attemted to (from the very start) rubbish what I said, but, my mistake WAS, I did'nt check the dates on the links, and the info was 2 (TWO) years old !!!
Maybe "some" members think that the libdem/CON "government" will buy/bought out HM Treasury-Alistair Darling Ltd, Hey, wait a strawberry flavoured minute, Could it be ?, that neither the Lib-Dems OR the other odious bastards NEITHER OF WHOM WON THE LAST ELECTION! want to use the Company Name/Registration that was OWNED by the last labour government who squandered ALL the wealth of the UK (particularly England) for their own selfish, greedy, corruption and thieving (expenses), AND TREACHERY of the British people.

To those members who still carry clubs, drag women around by their hair, and think the world is flat, I have to say "SHAME ON YOU" IF YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO DIG DEEP ENOUGH YOU WILL FIND THE VERY DISTURBING TRUTH, but to be honest, from what I have seen in your negative replies, (greatest thanks for all the positive replies) I dont think you have a snowballs of a chance of understanding the subject, IF you even had an IQ of say, what ? as high as 10% ? COMMON LAW is THE law of England,
kenny is offline   Reply With Quote