Thread: Common Law
View Single Post
Old 13-11-2011, 18:03   #91
Boeing Guy
JFT96

Re: Common Law

Kenny, goodness me you show lots of anger.

Okay so the nation stops paying Council Tax, Tax no problem there),National Insurance. then what?
Who mends the roads? Who pays for the Street Lighting to come on, ot for the traffic lights to work, or our bins to be collected, or the Nurses and Doctors salaries, let alone the electricity, water and gas bills for the hospitals, the Police salaries, fuel for the Police cars, Fire Engines, Ambulances etc.

As I said, if you decide not to pay Council Tax, this pays for the Police, Fire Service and council provided services (if you have trouble with this I suggest Janet and John volume 3) you are not entitled to them, why should I subsidise you? Please explain more?
If you do not pay into the NHS via National Insurance and Income Tax then why should you be allowed to use the NHS? Please explain?

I have not questioned your interpretation of Common Law, yet you accuse me of ignorance.
Your hilarious
So as asked previously do you think you can give a rational answer to my above questions?
I doubt it

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion

Last edited by Boeing Guy; 13-11-2011 at 18:08.
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web