Thread: Common Law
View Single Post
Old 13-11-2011, 18:39   #96
Boeing Guy
JFT96

Re: Common Law

Quote:
Yellow lines have been mentioned a few times, who in their right mind would consider them ILLEGAL ? Theyre not ILLEGAL are they ?
YOUR'E DEAD RIGHT!!!! THEY ARE ILLEGAL!
The same as PCN's (parking charge notices/parking tickets ILLEGAL ???

Well, the truth is, ANY parking ticket, ticket for dropping litter, speeding, DRIVING WITHOUT TAX or/and MOT, or ANY OTHER SIMILAR "ticket" is a STATUTE, A STATUTORY INSTRUMENT, Oh! How many times have I said this?
Made by STATUTORY LAWS which are CREATED by the Government of the day, BUT!!!!!!
All (YES ALL) Statutory laws are "REVENUE BASED"

AND, A STATUTE/STATUTORY INSTRUMENT/STATUTORY LAW "only" BECOMES LAW "BY CONSENT"
And it's no good saying "well, I voted Him/Her in and He/She makes these decisions on my behalf because He/She represents me , YES ME, ME, ME,"

WRONG!, AGAIN!!! He/She STOPS BEING "YOUR" REPRESENTATIVE in Parliament and becomes the Power Hungry, Selfish, Money Grabbing Parasite as they ALL have, As soon as they go through the doors of Parliament they've got it MADE, Any way,

The "parking Ticket" ONLY BECOMES LEGAL "AND" LAWFUL (yes there are two) if YOU, MUGGINS, sign the thing and send it in to get the LOWER PAYMENT "OFFER" (they have to MAKE an offer of a CONTRACT, If you even wrote to them to complain they dont mind, You have (by writing or phoning them) and without knowing it, have agreed to the contract, so you HAVE TO PAY. If you dont want the ticket/contract DONT SIGN ANYTHING! Just fill in the template letter I mentioned earlier and theres NO WAY they can force you to pay, PLEASE REMEMBER - The sceptics and doubters will carry on letting the thieves take YOUR money and its a disgrace for them to allow these revenue people to keep breaking the law, It is called (after you decline their offer) demanding money with menaces, and I defy ANYBODY to prove otherwise.

STATUTORY LAWS are dreamt up by the Government, to get money from the BANKS, Say, Speeding Cameras, someone in the Govt thinks right, we set up speed cameras and the revenue is estimated at £6 Billion during the next ooh! 6 years, this is the stage where bankers are invited to number ten to hear the proposal for speed cameras, they tell the bankers, You lend us £6 billion and in return you get ALL the revenue plus the interest. THATS HOW IT WORKS, It has NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with your health, wealth OR SAFETY, It is just a money making machine that has NO TEETH unless YOU consent. From Kenny, Lived in Accy for 48
So when I get nicked for Speeding, not having a valid Road Fund License and parking on double yellow lines, I can just say its Illegal because Kenny, 48 from Accy says it is.
Cheers
I'll sleep better at night.

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion

Last edited by Neil; 13-11-2011 at 19:40. Reason: deleted *'s in quote
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote