View Single Post
Old 16-11-2011, 11:07   #21
mobertol
God Member

Re: The Seven Deadly Sins...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
None of them.......now does anyone know where I can get this blooming Halo cut off?....it is crushing my brains .

I think my worst sin is to have impure thoughts. And by this I do not mean the ones that involve carnal pursuits. I mean the ones where I think 'if he leaves that cupboard door open again, I am going to kill him'.
I'm sure I am not alone in this......and you can, I am sure think of ones of your own.
Mobertol, perhaps you would file this under Wrath, but to me it isn't in that category, because frequently it isn't 'heated - or angry'....it is just exasperation.
I know exactly what you mean -I have been the same all my life -watch out for the promised "up-rising" (see thread on Birth Order!) -enough is enough!
Not wrath actuall, for me it translates to Sloth -how do i get there -well for a quiet life, do nothing about it -let sleeping dogs lie. Time for revenge - woman bites dog!!

“Beauty is an experience, nothing else. It is not a fixed pattern or an arrangement of features. It is something felt, a glow or a communicated sense of fineness.”
~ D. H. Lawrence
mobertol is offline   Reply With Quote