Thread: Common Law
View Single Post
Old 18-11-2011, 08:21   #101
kenny

Re: Common Law

Hiya Michael1954, I'm not ignoring your 'civil' question, You asked "is all this fuss about getting a parking ticket?" I replied "NO" so i am sorry if the reply wasnt good enough,

The only other question from you was about the area in Gt Harwood where you live,
you mention that you wish that some yellow lines on your street should be policed and penalties imposed on "those" who think "they" are above the law and "you" can choose whichever law you like, (suddenly its ME parking on HIS yellow lines)
READ THIS CAREFULLY PLEASE - If people are parking on yellow lines on your street it is probably because the whole damned area is blanket covered with yellow lines and your area is most likely more out of view of the Revenue Officers than say outside the town hall,
You say "I'll just pay the fine and have done with it" What FINE? It's NOT a fine,
you really do need to understand - ITS AN OFFER! ITS A CONTRACT!

In a contract there has to be two signatures the one making the OFFER (revenue officers) and the recipient, You are NOT told that this is an OFFER/CONTRACT by these parasites until its too late and you have contacted them. By contacting them as they want you either by going in in person or sending (big mistake) payment to them YOU have CONTRACTED with them and so you must pay the amount they requested, IT'S NOT A FINE.
It is a STATUTE, a STATUTORY INSTRUMENT. How many times ???

Please read up about these things, its absolutely true.
Heres an example of how these parasites work, EVERY road,side street and back alley in Burnley centre has got yellow lines, you cannot park your car in Burnley town centre UNLESS you use one of the revenue areas (their car parks) for which they demand money.
And you think this is right ?
If you do think its right then carry on!
kenny is offline   Reply With Quote