View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 10:25   #69
jaysay
Resting in Peace

Re: Benefits for the poor are spent on drugs and gambling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
May I make a few proposals that just might result in no more dole scroungers, benefit fiddlers, and malingerers taking advantage of invalidity?

1/ Anyone unemployed will be removed from their homes and sent for 're-education', in countryside camps where they will learn the joys of the work ethic by planting and harvesting potatos and strawberries for the exclusive use of their betters.
2/ Anyone that has not put away a nest egg of large enough capacity to see them through their old age will not be allowed to retire. If they attempt to retire in the hopes of a state pension they will go for re-education as in 1/.
3/ Anyone that claims to have any form of incapacity and does not have the funds for private care will be removed to a local workhouse and kept in in single sex wards, any husband and wife couple will not be allowed visiting rights. Any person found complaining either about there gruel, living conditions or, the menial tasks, (such as sowing mail bags), will be removed and sent for re-education as in 1/.

You must realise that what I propose are only temporary measures as once we have organised the gas chambers and furnaces we can get on with cleansing our society once and for all.

I think this method of making sure that only those pure in spirit and deed are allowed the right to live alongside their betters, therefore I propose that we call it, 'The Final Solution'.
After all, 'Work Makes Free', and if we act quickly upon this we could have a utopia that could last a thousand years.

OR

We could stop blaming the wrong people for the problems we all need to work together to cure.
How can you work together when some of the people are the problem