Thread: The Tories
View Single Post
Old 15-12-2011, 18:42   #748
cmonstanley
God Member

Re: The Tories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Spot on post Bernie. I have resisted making the same kind of post as I know Mancie and C'mon will only lambast me for supporting the Tories.
There is no party which can be deemed faultless....and Tony Blair, Gordon Brown and Ed Balls need to shoulder a lot of blame for this by letting the banking industry get away with things that should not have been possible.
I know previous governments haven't been blameless either, but jobs were being exported when I was in my twenties........I was made redundant because the company moved, lock stock and barrel, to South Africa where manufacturing costs were cheaper.
And successive governments have 'massaged figures' to bamboozle us. They are all a shower of chyte( Thankyou Tealeaf for that word)...none of them can be trusted. End of.
so we could maybe let goverments off the hook it was big business who cut their nose off to spite their face .who was supposed to keep buying goods when their fiscal policy in britain was to create unemployment i just dont get it ohh yes i do it was pure greed and the shareholder mentality instead of living by their means.the real reason we are in this mess .ps the tories made it easier for them as it was their chums..