Thread: The Tories
View Single Post
Old 17-12-2011, 09:22   #763
jaysay
Resting in Peace

Re: The Tories

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonstanley View Post
your a bit thick if you cant understand my question how can a company owe nearly a billion pounds ,that's what you would say living outwith their means
This actually shows what a complete numpty you really are, why do you think there has been all this fuss lately about Banks not lending to business, business could not survive without using the banks money, its a bit like government borrowing, given the fact that business doesn't have money until its trading and to even contemplate trading they HAVE to borrow money, much like governments, they have to borrow because all its finances are through taxation, taxation which is paid in retrospect, that is unless you want to pay your taxes in advance that is, on what you may earn. Over the last 18 months I think you've proved that you know little or nothing about anything really, so carry on linking, what looks like a good soundbite headline from the Guardian, I know its no use you reading the article before you post it because you'd be totally gaga within two minutes, your one brain cell would be over heating