Thread: The Tories
View Single Post
Old 23-12-2011, 11:37   #883
accyman
God Member

Re: The Tories

to be quite frank this thread is basicaly a lets pick at the tories thread and when it was first created i thought fair play teh tories are a set of theiving dirtbags with only the interests of teh rich at heart.

Although this remains true the bitter pill of a tory leadership has become more palletable due to teh fact the alternative of a labour leadership is a lot more horrorfying.

we have a local labour MP who has screwed over his constituants and stabbed them in the back over europe and a local labour council that has turned tail and ran to the hills to hide once a question they didnt like was asked.Then we have ED milliband as labour leader who people simply dont like for a variety of reasons so will never be electable.

i think labour want the tories in power because they dont want to deal with the mess thats been made so have put forward tehir weakest candidtae possible and have their MP's act like arsewipes.

They are all crooks and look out for their own interests before ours its just a matter of choosing the less evil of teh crooks and as shocking as it sounds right now Tories are the lesser evil.

Im off to wash mi gob out because although true it still leaves a nasty taste when said

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote