View Single Post
Old 29-12-2011, 07:06   #21
g jones
Senior Member+

Re: Willow Mount W.M.C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boeing Guy View Post
Well bully or you Graham, a few years ago....so that was before you sold you constituents out for the bright lights of Westminster. Good of you to take your snout out of the trough to reply to this, however it would be nice to see you responding to the thread regarding yourself.
I think personal comments only undermine your case by the way. I have always said their is a lack of credible or coherent argument from the right.

I am proud to have voted to defend workers rights and environmental legislation (which is what this was all about if you followed it closely). It is always disappointing when working people cross over to the dark side, persuaded to support the arguments of the Daily Mail / Tories / Fat Cats but that is something you have to live with.

Keeping on thread - as someone who often goes in Peels 4 WMC's - and lives in Peel Ward (23 years), I think it is a ridiculous statement to say i am out of touch.

Their is a great danger that I have said many times, we are moving from real community activism towards a concept described by some as keyboard warriors. That not only is reality is disappearing but a human side of life where we actually care for each other.

Last edited by g jones; 29-12-2011 at 07:10.
g jones is offline   Reply With Quote