Thread: is this true ?
View Single Post
Old 30-12-2011, 08:15   #43
glasgow guy
Senior Member+

Re: is this true ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancashire Lassie View Post
I've actually been told that when you see the black material hanging from the rear of a taxi drivers car it is to alert other asians that they are racist, and don not like whites so they dont think bad of each other... my friend was told this directly from one of his non racist asian friends, so Im guessing its true!!
and it just gets better...

how many explanations are we going to have before people realise that post 30 is correct.

and I will say its no secret that majority of insurance scams are from the bb10 area, my sister works for an insurance company in blackburn and she tells me that because of the high amount of fraudulent claims that are submitted daily is unreal and all of them are of asian descent.
she is currently investigating one claimant from bb10 who has claimed more than £6k in a crash but only paid in £2k..and this person has another 3 claims awaiting in the wings to be processed totalling £14k, this wont happen as they dont realise they are being investigated for other claims and will be done for it...
from my understanding the majority of fraud claims submitted for fake crashes in bb10 are done so by asians.
this is one of the reasons why our car insurances are sky high...

like someone said - you always get people who spoil it for others..
glasgow guy is offline   Reply With Quote