Thread: Coleman
View Single Post
Old 21-01-2012, 18:20   #67
UpTheDale
Junior Member+

Re: Coleman

I know some will question 'reporters' info, but Richard Partington is Manchester Evening News and Rochdale Observers reporter, he very rarely gets things wrong , as most Dale fans will testify. Also rumours from other sources that it will happen early next week.
Tweets from Partington yesterday and today.....

Dale have been talking to the Accrington boss for the last few days - Accy looking for sum in region of £70k compensation
20 Jan

From what I hear, compensation package not so much the problem as the length of contract on offer - that's where talks broke down Thursday
20 Jan

But it's far from dead in the water - was always going to be difficult to complete today with Dale going away to Wycombe, Accy to Aldershot
20 Jan

It's as you were then for what I'm hearing will be Chris Beech's last in charge of the first team. Let's hope he can bow out with a win
4 hours ago

Talks have definitely been taking place - I expect further developments early next week
4 hours ago

John Coleman remains the target - talks held this week but couldn't reach agreement. Keep eye on it over next few days
4 hours ago

It's not a done deal yet with Coleman, but it's in the pipeline. As for Nicky, think he'll be given chance under new manager
4 hours ago

Told it's not wrapped up yet - but it's being worked on. I expect it to happen early next week
4 hours ago
UpTheDale is offline   Reply With Quote