View Single Post
Old 24-01-2012, 17:51   #42
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobertol View Post
The following link explains their research and work -you can read it in English. They do some of our embryo work on the farm (the cow in the photo is one of ours). Cesare is a pioneering clonation scientist -he cloned the first horse, Prometea, to give birth to a son, Pegasus.

His work for organ donation is with pigs -I have no problem with eating meat and if a pig's liver could help to prolong or save a person's life that's OK by me. Their work is centered on the culturing and growth of the organs in the laboratory thus avoiding un-necessary animal death.

http://www.avantea.it/

They are a registered charity and have never had problems with Anti-vivisectionists, as far as I know, as they don't kill animals in their research.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, for answering that, I was Sooooo, tempted to have yet another go at her pathetic little, (was it a threat? Is she the one with the zimmer frame & ski mask?), attempt on your beliefs, go for it girl I love pork scratching, any by-product from that which will elongate a human life I'm all for.

Please excuse me one of my rabbits has awoken from the effects of the stun gun I'm testing, I'll have to attack it's eye's with this deoderant I'm checking for swine flu'.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote