Thread: Coleman
View Single Post
Old 27-01-2012, 19:25   #274
Dalenumber2
Junior Member+

Re: Coleman

Hearing Coleman's comments I can only say that I have even more respect for him after hearing that. He is obviously a man of integrity and handled his departure like a gentleman - the fact that he wouldn't hold up a Dale scarf says a lot about the man which I can only admire.
Anyway those of you who have ventured over to our forum will have seen that the Dale fans have a lot of respect for your club as well as for Coleman. We are delighted to have him and will look after him well. If he can keep us up he will be a hero, if not we can be patient and wait for the good times to come back with him in charge.
Good luck tomorrow - will be watching your result and hope for a win for you guys. We are all looking forward to our derby match tomorrow with much more positivity now we have a 'real' manager. What a great debut for Coleman - there might even be a bit of an atmosphere at Spotland for the first time in months!
And by the way, Michael Owen has tweeted that he has just qualified to manage at league two level and is wondering if any club needs a player manager. Now there's a thought......
Dalenumber2 is offline   Reply With Quote