View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 09:44   #15
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Firstly, let me state that I am all for pet owners of any kind to act responsibly, after all, it IS your animal, you have no right to let it crap just anywhere.

Secondly, let me state that I am all for our erstwhile friends that deserted us when they gained control of HBC to act even more responsibly when it comes to spending our hard earned.

Thirdly, I can see absolutely no point in dog wardens sneaking around in plain clothes so as to be difficult to detect, then, thanks to H&S having to don the following:-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acrylic-bob View Post

Blackrock Workwear Highland Waterproof High Visibility Hi-Vis Work Jacket - Outer £35.95
This thread just shows that the lunies are definately running our particular little asylum.

What next?

Turn the street lights off so that our litter Police can also act in a similar manner in the town centre after dark? (mossey, I know you no longer post, but you sure as hell read what we say. Let me state plainly, the litter Police thing is NOT a suggestion that I wish you to act on, all I want is for you and the other members of your band to represent your town responsibly).
Less is offline   Reply With Quote