View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 09:36   #92
jaysay
Resting in Peace

Re: Going far too far!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
I've noticed, and probably you have too big guy (Canadian "term of endearment"), that a politician campaigning for office spouts ideas, opinions, policies, extolls his own qualities for office ... one of which is usually accessability, his willingness to keep in continual contact with his constituents etc. etc. etc. .... Yet once elected he spouts meaningless crocks of horse manure, and becomes invisible and unavailable until the next election
Ya Eric we all know that happens in politics whether its in the good old homeland or Canada, I don't have a problem with that as its all part of the political scene, but one, then opposition Councillor openly stated on here that he would not dodge the issues after the election, he would always come on here and stand his corner, but as we have seen when to going got tough we didn't see Mossy for dust, now whether that's by his own volition or he's been order not to come on here (and believe me they are told what they have to do or suffer the consequences, a prime example being George Slynn) we will probably never know

Last edited by jaysay; 02-02-2012 at 09:39. Reason: fix quote
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote