View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 17:45   #137
jaysay
Resting in Peace

Re: Going far too far!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Moss View Post
Given your political background I have occasionally despaired of some of your posts, John.

Yes, I hammered Britcliffe while I was in opposition because I saw a twisted vision of how a council should be run and felt that we could do it better. I'm not saying the new Labour administration hasn't made mistakes but I stand by every one of the changes. It is a tremendously difficult time financially - within two years we have lost nearly £5m from the council budget from central government. The days of HBC being a cash cow are now just a PB dream but Britcliffe is gone, so why would I expend energy criticising a man who isn't making the decisions anymore?

Hell's teeth mate, you're still banging on about George Slynn. How long has he been dead?? Times change and so has the style of leadership in the Labour group.

Miles Parkinson has better things to do with his time than worry about his members posting on Accyweb.
Well after constant criticism by myself on here at least he now does put his name to the leaders column in the Observer, instead of the cleaner who was passing the office door at the time, shows you still monitor Accyweb