View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 18:03   #141
jaysay
Resting in Peace

Re: Going far too far!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Moss View Post
Or even the anteater's, eh Gary? Not a leaf falls, my dear.

If the Conservative group are so feeble as to shy away from their detractors online then it isn't my problem but I've been accused of running away from this forum when the heat was on and yet here I am, taking it square on the chin. It's all good and well pointing out a politician who attacks his opponents but, as has been pointed out, that's life.

Where is Cllr Britcliffe, or indeed any of his flock?

Don't deride me just because he won't come on here himself.
Cllr Britcliffe or his flock never used this forum, but you and your cronies used it as a propaganda match in the run up to the elections last May, I said to you prior to that election, that when the going gets tough we wouldn't see you for dust, today is the first time you've shown your face on here ( could it be a nudge from the top to save face, well its only 4 months to the election)for months, something you said would not happen, that you would always be on here to answer anything which was being undertaken by the new admin, that didn't last long did it. Just like our man in Westminster I think you have lost the respect of a lot of people on this site Ken, but when you live by the sword you die by the sword, that's politics