Thread: Russian Justice
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 22:34   #12
accyman
God Member

Re: Russian Justice

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
Are the pirates actually still aboard ? I know the Russians tend to be very heavy handed but I think they've(the Pirates) probably been battered about a bit, but carted off somewhere, can't see them being set on fire with their ship as the outcry would be overwhelming.
i dont think russia would give a hoot about some bleeding heart liberal crying about them doing this.Russia is in a very envious position of not having its hands tied by europen law and having a government willing to take action against those who wish to harm them unlike our government who will house ,feed and pour money into the pockets of those who wish to see us dead.

if memory serves correctly the US marines slaughtered some of these pirates.What i mean is they cut them in half with gun fire and rightly so.

Even the French dealt with another pest of teh sea and torpeedoed the rainbow warrior with the greenpeace goons still on board infact i still chuckle to this day at that incident lol

Seems to me the country with the least balls is ours which is pretty shamefull considering no one used to want to pick a fight with this tiny island

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 08-02-2012 at 22:39.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote