View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 14:04   #3
accyman
God Member

Re: ASDA hiding ciggies

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Now thats a good idea we don't want to upset muslims do we
well i put faiths because we could be seen as offendin teh jewish too and i dont want to be on teh wrong side of jesus lol

Thing is eventually they are going to run out of ideas on how to control us and they are already down to weak and thin excuses with this hiding ciggys malarky.I can see a day not too far away when issuing us with tinfoil hats will occur so as to protect people from upsetting thoughts by others lol

I would love to blame the EU for this but i dont think this is a EU thing.In Amsterdam you can buy a joint off the wall for example .

I think somone in a powerfull position has been watching too much STARTREK becase in that show alchol is banned as is smoking but more woryingly homosexuality has been "cured" so maybe a big kull on the way

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 11-02-2012 at 14:10.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote