View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 14:38   #12
accyman
God Member

Re: Minimum hours for working family tax credit goes up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
I did not make it clear..I'm saying some on low incomes may now have their incomes cut by whatever means.. but I ain't seen those with high incomes having the same cuts by percentage ...and I don't think "we are all in this together"
despite cameron shoving his newborn baby in a bottom drawer for the first week of its life i did think that its future would be a lot more secure seen as both parents are millionairs but it was a good publicity stunt having low income families feel sorry for the millionair couple that were too damn lazy to go out or have someone go buy them a cot.

There will never be equal treatment between teh rich and poor its different rules for each

in this country the more you owe the tax man the less you have to pay and the taxman will take you to lunch if you owe enough tax and explain how they dont want you to pay what you owe despite having billions in your acocunt

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote