View Single Post
Old 14-02-2012, 17:32   #656
kestrelx
Senior Member+

Re: Legalise "Illegal" Drugs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkinman221 View Post
Whats your point ? I don't think anybody has differentiated between prescription(legal) drugs and recreational (illegal) drugs, they are all dangerous if misused, fact.Your original statement was that we should legalise illegal drugs, what would that acheive? You would still have drug addicts committing crime to fund their habit or are you suggesting that we the tax payer should fund fully,the habits of drug addicts? Also prescription drugs have been tested and are made to a standard recipe , not thrown together by some back street chemist or some old hippy. Drugs such as cocaine , heroin, crack etc ARE highly addictive and dangerous and cause many problems on a social level as does alcohol, i must admit,but often the two are abused together.Just because you think you have come through your own drug experiences without damage does not mean everyone will be so lucky. You need to get a grip and accept it will never happen.
Some one can go out and buy 2 litres vodka, knock it back in one shot and that's legal!

Why can't I buy some cannabis as an adult and smoke or imbibe it in my flat legally?
kestrelx is offline   Reply With Quote