View Single Post
Old 15-02-2012, 08:42   #32
jaysay
Resting in Peace

Re: Fine for spitting in the street

Quote:
Originally Posted by katex View Post
Which part of TB do you not understand, Cayman ?

This is not about increasing the Council's purse, but the Nation's Health.

We are now all aware, that due to Immigration, this once eradicated disease, is again threating us. Do you put a price on this against people keeping their fog lights on ? I know I don't.

Only last year my granddaughter was sought out urgently by medical authorities because she had been in close contact with a sufferer. Fortunately, tests proved she was O.K., but another contact wasn't.

She had been out of the time for the BCG vaccination, but daughter contacted the Ministry of Health previously to insist she had it and won .. good job,eh ?

The worst case of spitting I have come across is when certain customers of mine (of another culture), would spit in the waste paper bin in front of me .... nearly joined them to vomit ... dirty sods.

Anyway, don't misread the signs ... LOL. x

Attachment 19077
I was once in ICU for 24hrs Kate, I was then moved to an ordinary chest ward, the day after disease control were at my bedside taking swabs from my skin and nose, because somebody was in the ICU as the same time as me with virulent strain of TB, its a bit airy for a few days waiting to see if your clear, lets face it TB was something I didn't really need. Seeing TB was once nearly eradicated in the country, my consultant is a leading figure into the treatment prevention of TB, what next Smallpox