View Single Post
Old 21-11-2004, 10:45   #20
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: What Are They Going To Ban Next????

Quote:
Originally Posted by lettie
I wonder how much tax from a Big Mac goes to the NHS. Maybe the government would be better taking VAT off the things that are essential ie clothing, feminine hygiene products (tampons etc.)

O.K. Lettie, this seems to be as good a day as any for a man to commit suicide, so as I stand on the stool & put my head in the noose just remember that it is only suicide if I jump off the stool myself, NOT if one of you enraged women kicks it from under me!
(That was just my way of saying you brought the subject up).

feminine hygiene products (tampons etc.) I don't think there is a woman alive that needs to be told that feminine hygiene products are, (tampons etc.).

If there is a man out there that is blissfully unaware of what feminine hygiene products (tampons etc.) are then why ruin his little bit of heaven by explaining what feminine hygiene products (tampons etc.) are? After all he is hardly likely to be of much assistance in convincing the government about removing V.A.T. from these items which are essential to approximately 50% of the population.

In the mean time, go for it girl get a campaign flooding the nation, free yourself from this extortionate shackle!

Good bye cruel world!
For what I'm about to receive may the Lord make me truly grateful

I love you all really

Last edited by Less; 21-11-2004 at 10:48.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote