View Single Post
Old 22-02-2012, 08:22   #724
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommiasfc View Post
I no but i no im going to get up in morning and continue my career. Im just entertaining him because this is probably all he has left in his life. He thinks its bad to put chemicals in your body but probably drinks alcohol and coffee and takes painkiller and anyone that disagrees is dim
I wonder,

You claim to have a career, would it be a responsible job such as a care worker?

Or

Could it be?

That you are a member of the teaching profession?

Judging from your above post such expertise in spelling, punctuation and grammar, has me thinking, you have the skills to hold down a job as head of the English department at one of our more superior Comprehensives.

Do you live in the area of the school? Amongst your pupils or do you commute to toxteth on a daily basis so that you can provide your charges with a superior quality of mind bending products at play time?

Or

Maybe I'm being over-ambitious with my opinion of you and your career training has reached it's peak by uttering no more than the phrase,

"Do you want frys with that?...

Man".

If drugs don't attract idiots, they certainly seem to turn ordinary folk into them!

P.S. I was given the idea that drug users are members of a 'free society', therefore, above the law, so why do you need them legalised? (unless you wish to conform and join with the rest of us).

Last edited by Less; 22-02-2012 at 08:29.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote