View Single Post
Old 22-02-2012, 13:10   #729
Sonnart

Re: Legalise "Illegal" Drugs?

Just heard a story today about a guy who took a "legal" drug (can't remember the name, it's some sort of plant feeder. Why anyone would want to put that into their bodies is beyond me :S same with ketamine :O )

They had to go to A&E because they had a severe reaction to it and basically made them have a heart attack. This was the 1st time they tried it.

They have decided to go back onto the illegal cannabis............

There are tonnes of "legal/herbal" drugs that are causing more harm than illegal drugs at the moment....... So would making illegal drugs legal, which we know the effects of more than these newer legal drugs, be safer?

Drugs are only sometimes classified as illegal after the effects have be analysed, so all these new legal drugs are only legal because they probably haven't been tested yet. When they are they will probably be found to be illegal aswell. Which means that people will start looking for another legal drug...untill that is make illegal, and so on..

I am personally anti-drugs, and don't think any of them are safe, but if someone wants to spark up, or take a pill, then it's their choice, who are we to stop them.
Although I do think that the only thing that making them illegal will do, is making people think "ow, actually, this may be more risky than I thought".
Sonnart is offline   Reply With Quote