View Single Post
Old 28-02-2012, 18:24   #43
accyman
God Member

Re: Government Spy Program will Monitor you!

the government want to spy on our computers and some say that if you are doing nothing wrong then you have nothing to worry about

well i draw my curtains at night and i do this not because i am doing anything illigal i want my privacey just like how i dont want anyone to have my ip address.Im not doing anyting illigal i want my privacey and if the government thinks i am doing something illigal then they should show their evidence to a judge or whatever and get a search warrant just like they would have to if they thought i was doing something illigal in my home.

since 9/11 which didnt even happen in this country our government has placed a blanket of guilt over everyone and somehow this has become accepted.

what happened to the days when proof was needed to establish guilt and most of all what happened to innocent until proven otherwise?

It amazes me how much of our freedom has been taken from us for our own good supposedly.

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 28-02-2012 at 18:28.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote