View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 14:34   #53
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Should Hyndburn be supporting Pakistan in Kashmir?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael1954 View Post
Margaret, if it's pointless, stop reading the thread. Don't you think you are being a tad patronising?
I'm sorry if you think I am, as you put it, a tad patronising...that certainly wasn't how my post was meant to be perceived......I read what I like...you cannot make a comment if you do not read something.

And G, No I certainly won't be forgetting the way our current MP treated his constituency member...which was, with utter contempt.

Less, I am quite aware of why our soldiers fought...my father was one of those, as probably yours was too....and I remember them and their efforts....though a lot of their efforts seem to be in vain, and this is not because of what local government have done...it is because of what our governments over the years have done.

The only redress we have is to ensure we make our displeasure is felt the next time there is an election...local or otherwise.......but while there are the likes of some of the councillors(whose names I am sure you know, but I will not mention) are in place do not expect things to change too much...they are only looking after their 'brothers'.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote