View Single Post
Old 23-03-2012, 13:39   #54
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by susie123 View Post
I don't think the heart on the sleeve mentality comes into it at the moment. Some caring people are trying to find a lost dog. End of. It's not as though they are laying bunches of flowers and crying their eyes out, they are being thoroughly practical in their search.

And bear in mind that many of the dogs that come into the care of folks like Paola and her colleagues are there because of the cruelty and callousness of some of that human species that Less considers so much more important than our fellow creatures.
And your point is?

I put forward an opinion, the so called humans, that are prioritising making me a villain, much to the distinct pleasure of shall we say a dogknapper, (not her or her society legally own the pooch), rather than admit that perhaps things should have waited until they did own the dog, they removed part of someone elses property, something within their ranks needs to be changed.

There is cruelty in the world, both to animals and unfortunately us, the dog however had balls this can give them the tendency to roam, it does not give the so called rescuers the right to do what they have done, it wasn't their dog.

Nor does it make a good image when so many of you attack because of emotion rather than correct thinking, fortunately I find you all to be overemotional and easy to understand in these life changing circumstances, like a firm but loving father, I will tolerate you're outbursts until you come to your senses.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote