View Single Post
Old 23-03-2012, 14:55   #73
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Hello and HELP finding a lost dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Margaret the dog was lost, that doesn't mean it doesn't have an owner, they may not have access to the internet, they could be fretting their loss, it has been stated earlier the dog wasn't checked for a chip, nor did it have a chip applied at the time of it's operation.
Look back, I think you will find the dog was dealt with before the correct owner was notified or ownership was transferred to these so called rescuers.
Now, will you kindly get back to fretting less, and posting in something worthwhile?

Where did you get that information Less......if you look at the very first post, it tells that the dog has recently come into rescue......and it goes on to say that it was lost after it had been neutered by the Rescue charity.
PM01 also told us that this animal didn't have an owner, but was being 'fostered' until new owners could be found.

I'm not fretting at all, but it is kind for you to be concerned about my mental welfare.

What thread would you consider to be 'worthwhile' for me to post in?

I'm not grabbed by much of what is on offer at present....many of these threads just seem to have a circular motion......and it is making me a bit seasick.
I'll go and get the Kwells.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote