View Single Post
Old 31-03-2012, 10:39   #115
Restless
Senior Member+

Re: Minimum Price Alcohol

I have seen Frosty Jack go for as little £3.00 per 3 litre bottle.

wow that is 6 pints at 50p per pint!

I am fussy with beer. John smiths/Carling you may as well pee in a bottle and add vodka... I would rather drink Frosty Jack (and that is saying something! ewwww)

I am happy paying around £3.40 for a pint of Henry Weston's cider-- They did have this on draft at Calder at some point. For a stronger cider it is a great pint!. I used to like warsteiner but nobody seems to serve that any more.

Being able to smoke in a pub won't fill them again. A smoking room is a good idea. In fact I have spent more time in pubs after the ban than before. The problem is definitely with the pricing and not if you can smoke or not. Pubs like Queens, Last orders, Spread eagle, Imperial... They all seem to be full. Because the pints are under £2. But I won't go there because the beer is crap. Ken is right on that one!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancashire Lassie View Post
good man!! I also love to relax with a glass of wine myself!! shouldnt punish the good people should they eh x
oooo I bet you are missing it at the moment though haha......Do I spot a friend here in Lancashire Lassie's avatar