View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 17:41   #1243
annesingleton

Re: Legalise "Illegal" Drugs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrelx View Post
Utter rot! The point I am making is that these guys did abuse drugs, sniffed glue and magic mushrooms too - I am not hero worshiping just blasting apart Garinda's faulty claims that every one who takes drugs ends up a junkie down and out etc!

My mental faculties are as good as yours dear!

Garinda is a mate of yours and I find this person to be a nasty piece of work - he knows what he's doing - you support him and his attitude you are both the same. You are people who manipulate and make personal attaccks to make your point!

I think you are nasty pieces of work - I really do. People with hangups and who use clever cynicism to people off and make personal attacks and think your being Uber cool to impress their little friend list at Accy Web! You make me feel sick you really do!!!

Unfortunately I can't have my account closed and all my posts cleared but Garinda and those who back him make me sick and never want to return here! He is a slug ... slime bag nasty little oik! FFF!
You've used the 'dear' word again you patronising xxxxxxx person, I could be calling sexual harassment/discrimination at this point but I'll let you off on the grounds of lack of intelligence on your part sweetie!
What the hell is your problem - some people use drugs either legal or illegal some people wreck their lives as a result, some don't. Get a life and stop trying to wind other people up. Your arguments are becoming increasingly illogical, who really gives a toss about the Gallaghers
( different thread but are you trying to overtake the Accyweb with the same subject!)
If you were trying to persuade others with your pro drug legalisation argument I could understand where you are coming from, but it appears from your posts that you may have personal issues which you may need to resolve.
Please note that I am available for counselling should you feel a need at any point at no charge.
And I'm sure that Garinda doesn't need me to defend him but I'm sure he has more life experience and wisdom than you will ever have !!!!!
Please either leave the Accyweb or shut up about the drugs issue which has been done to death but people have to respond to your increasingly illogical comments. It is you keeping the threads open.
You may tell me that I have a sad life because of the amount of time I spend on this site - I am currently off work after surgery and can't wait to return to work!!!
annesingleton is offline   Reply With Quote