View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 17:33   #25
Wrighty

Re: Gorgeous George is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Yes Davemac, we are talking about him, but for the wrong reasons. GG didn't even know which constituency he had won.......doesn't that tell you a lot. He played to the muslims fo the area and secured their votes....but in doing so he has probably alienated any other sections of the electorate........and in my opinion he has played into the hands of those muslims who want to dominate politics and supplant their own agenda.......a form of treachery.

I have an interest in politics.......but I won't be voting for any of the filth that represent the three main parties(none of them are interested in the electorate or what the electorate wants, and none of them reflect my core values). The whole political system needs a radical overhaul. There is very little difference in the polices of the three main political parties.......and voting for another party is 'wasting' your vote(as effectively as not voting at all) as the smaller parties will have no influence on major issues.

What we really need is a revolution.
Regarding Allahway , he most definitely will be raising tensions & giving the Muslims hope of furthering there agenda no doubt about that .

As for the 3 main parties .. they have there own agenda as well , its called " United States of Europe"

The elites want social unrest to bring in there draconian laws ... & what better way to get it with Allahway stoking the fires
Wrighty is offline   Reply With Quote