Thread: Portas Pilot
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 09:41   #70
garinda
Give, give, give member

Re: Portas Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Moss View Post
I love how some Accyweb members try and read everything in the most offensive way possible. With respect Bernadette, climb down off the moral high ground and read it again.

As for Gary, I'm afraid that someone who I once considered to be a witty contributor to this forum has also proven himself to be a bit of a spin doctor by blithely ignoring the facts given to him in favour of berating the wrong people and reading posts in a manner that suits.

I anticipate yet more railings against absent benches, internationalist policies and the loose cuffs of amateur politicians with regard to the press, harping on about the same old topics day in day out in the hope that one day someone else will give one iota of a damn about it.

Like a dog with a bone. Sooner or later they will have to drop it.
Oh dear.

Was I only 'witty', when I was criticising some of the stupid things the council did, when the Tories happened to be in control of the council?

Tough titty.

Stupidity is wrong...whoever's done it, in my book.

As for dropping my 'bone'.

Bit rich, coming from someone who gleefully encouraged my long-running thread about Tory councillor's calendars, amongst other things.

You can't have your cake, and eat it.

So on that score you have two hopes.

Bob Hope, and no hope.

As I posted, the film you made is very professional, and can only help our bid. So well done to you...for that, at least.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote