View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 12:47   #46
***Mr D***
Senior Member+

Re: is it possible to cultivate/possess cannabis LAWFULLY?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrelx View Post
You won't get sympathy for your cause from the likes of Jaysay and Cashman here, unfortunately. I realise your trying to make a stand, just make sure you don't end behind bars!
Is he after Sympathy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
Since you know what NOU&COR is, and actually have one, why did you bother to create this thread? - you are already accessing Freeman on the Land info, so your question (this thread) will be answered there.

As for 'waking up' - such pressure is more likely to result in the opposite of what you intend.
Does he not have every right to create a thread to get an alternative view.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davemac View Post
It seems we are having posted numerous topics on drugs, using, selling, growing.
Seems we have the same problem with politics threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Look, this has all been talked about endlessly in two other threads......if you think that I am going to repeat myself in this one, then you have another think coming, because I am not.
Go to the other two threads, and you will see that it went round and round endlessly(boringly) and at times acrinoniously.
Personally I don't care if you smoke yourself to oblivion with your habit........it is illegal and that is a fact.
PEACE.
Does he want you to repeat yourself? Has he asked for your personal opinion? you know you don't have to reply.

I see how Chris is in there RED already, usual then, Feel free to take mine, it shows how pointless it is.