View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 14:52   #225
TheBookieSaswaa
Junior Member+

Re: is it possible to cultivate/possess cannabis LAWFULLY?

Hello All,

I have been a frequent viewer of this forum since April 2008, however I have never posted a thread or ever commented on the aforesaid. Now when I want to post a reply, it would appear that I am unable to do so under my original name, therefore I have chosen to create a new account to do so.

I will not reduce my integrity by name calling or citing individuals to microscopic investigation, but as far as I can recall, and it still is to this day, a free country. One of the finest pledges that we as persons of this country have had bestowed upon us is that of the power of the freedom of speech. It was granted to "every man of an age that they could be claffed as able in body, foule and mind" in AD1196 by King Richard I, after he had taken a third of the poulation in men to fight in the third crusade. When succeeded by his brother, John, in AD1199, John continued this theme by "allowing any man of common ground or that of fuperior perfons, not allowing the vagrant or manfelf, the difcretion of fpeaking their counsel without prejudice". Indeed John included this scripture in the Magna Carta, which was to give justice to all in equal measure, and thus placed England on the road to a democratic state and introduced the lawyers in England to the concept of Human Rights as we know it now. The very same model that is employed by most democratic countries today.

Now after my diatribe of historical fact, I would suggest if people wish to comment productively and without prejudice upon a particular thread, then do so, for freedom of speech is still the backbone of our heritage. However, so is the freedom to not do so, and if all that one can post is derogatory or indeed prejudiced towards the person asking the question, I would strongly suggest that not commenting could be the best response from oneself.

It really is simple, if you disagree with anything that is posted, it is merely your own opinion, and maybe that of other members, but if you add fuel to the fire it can only burn brighter. Leave the fire alone and it will soon die.

From where I am sitting I can only see a few replies that actually answer the original posters question, the rest are voicing their own opinion on the fact the question relates to a Class B controlled substance and their own issues concerning that.

Remember, light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Peace
TheBookieSaswaa is offline   Reply With Quote