Thread: Load of balls
View Single Post
Old 14-04-2012, 17:11   #3
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Load of balls

It appears to me that there are some members who cannot stand to have their point of view challenged.....cannot present a decent argument without having to resort to name calling and invective
They ask for the views of members of this forum, but if the members do not agree with the viewpoint of the person who asked for those views in the first place, then they start to hurl insults.

I like accyweb......I like it a lot.
I haven't been here right from the start, but I have been here a long time.
I have seen people come and people go.....I have seen other forums try to do what Accyweb does(and does well).....none of them have managed to hold a candle to the 'feel' of Accyweb.

If you need something....call on Accyweb, there is sure to be someone who has just what you want......if you need information give Accyweb a shout and often as not someone will point you in the right direction.
It feels like home and the members feel like family. It grieves me when people come on and do the troll thing......post something contentious just to provoke reactions.

But in the end, if they are doing it here, they are leaving some other forum alone. My wish is that they run out of steam long before we do.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote