View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 13:44   #28
jaysay
Resting in Peace

Re: Annual Cost of things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Don't insult me by adding smilies to your post.

No you aren't, you are a leech...if you make use of service for which you have made no contribution.
I would assume that you have electricity(which no doubt you pay for) and perhaps gas.......you must consume food and so you muth create rubbish...which the refuse collectors take away(paid for by my CT)....you must have water..do you pay your water bills? Do you work?

You wish to live by some centuries old statutes, but yet we live in modern times. In case you hadn't noticed things have moved on.

If you truly want to be a FM then may I suggest that you take yourself off to some unpopulated Hebridean island, and live your medievel existence there........no electricity, no water other than what you can carry from the nearest stream.......you could grow your own cannabis and smoke it until your brains bleed...and no-one would be there to prosecute you.......You could live a happy life knowing that you aren't being screwed by modern taxes(you would also be freed from the great burden of the promissory note)......we would also be very happy for you as we would no longer have to read the drivel that you post.
Margaret don't fuel this guy/Gals ego, just ignore him/her and they'll go way, and it makes better reading when you come on here anyway