View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 16:38   #8
Eric
God Member

Re: Child Exploitation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
A 59 year old who cannot be named for legal reasons cited the fact that these girls had been let down by society before he ever met them.......and what kind of lame excuse is that for him taking his pleasure at their expense....and then selling them on to other men from his own Pakistani community??

These issues are swept under the carpet by the communities involved.
These girls because they are white, non muslim, are seen as being easy targets and alsmost not human.

I just wonder what would happen to these men in their own community if they abused girls of their own background in this way......or for that matter what would be the outcome if it had been white males 'grooming' muslim girls for their own pleasure.

In some ways we have been partly responsible for this state of affairs by being afraid to speak out for fear of being branded as racist.

This crime is racist...whatever the police may say.
I was committed by men of one race against girls of a different race, based on their creed and colour. (white and non muslim)

I hope that more people from the muslim/Pakistani community come out and decry the crimes committed by these men...but I won't hold my breath.
Not holding your breath is probably a good idea. But I think we are reaching the point where those who exercise the power that we give them once every four or five years have to get up on their hind legs and admit that the major problem threatening the fabric or Western society (that's you guys as well as us) is Islam. Islam is the new Fifth Column. Islamic tribunals etc. within Muslim communities is the thin end of the wedge. Not only that, the voices that speak out for Britain, France, Canada, the US, Australia, etc. (you get the picture) must not be the voices of the right-wing fringe parties. They must come from the mainstream politicians. Such as these from Austrial and from Quebec.

Prime Minister Kevin Rudd - Australia tells it like it is | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Keep Islamic law out of Canada, Quebec politicians urge - Jihad Watch

You can no doubt see the problems with the links ... they have links themselves to right wingers. But the statements of the politicians are plain enough.

Last edited by Eric; 09-05-2012 at 16:43.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote