View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 19:16   #32
accyman
God Member

Re: Child Exploitation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
We used to ring the police up to report certain activity at the end of the street where we lived. They never bothered, the car was stationary so they couldn't fine them for speeding
On my old street there was a problem with asian drug dealers parking outside my house and waiting for their customers to arrive.You would think they would be quiet about it but they would sit there with boom/bass box blasting out drawing a lot of attention to themselves.Funny how the police never saw this as an issue despite multiple reports by different people were made yet as soon as a claw hammer goes through their car window 2 police cars and a transit van turn up after the guy holding the drugs has legged it of course

in all fairness to the police they didnt catch the guy who threw a hammer through their window either so at least incompitence is equally dished out

i dont think this is an issue anymore as you can now get drugs delivered by taxi

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 09-05-2012 at 19:19.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote